Saturday, February 13, 2010

Content: RuPaul's Drag Race

I've spent most of my "career" as a recapper doing kid's shows, because no one really recaps them. Of course, I do watch other things on TV because I'm [REDACTED] years old. RuPaul's Drag Race is one of these.

I went through my phase of hating anything reality TV-oriented (of course that was back in the day when reality TV was new), and I recognize that the people who read my crap might not necessarily be interested in reading recaps of such a competition. In its defense, all I can offer is this: RuPaul is nice, and funny, and any competition in which eliminations are decided by lip-synching contests is just worth watching. Especially when it involves wigs being torn off and Mortal Kombat-like dance battles. Trust me - RDR is just frickin' amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment