Thursday, February 4, 2010

And Why Should I Read This? A WDIWT Introduction

Greetings.

My name is ASLogan, and I have an inexplicable addiction to cartoons and kids' shows. I am also *mmphhmmf* years old, and therefore have absolutely no right to still be watching this sort of programming. And yet I do, and find myself ranting and raving at the illogic, idiocy, shameless pandering, and other infuriating qualities I find - partly because I'm an entertainment connoisseur with a practically useless Radio-TV-Film degree, and partly because I'm a raging bitch who enjoys writing scathing and inappropriate television reviews that make people giggle.

Some of you may be familiar with my earlier work with the Power Rangers franchise, on another blog called PRWP. Others may have found your way here because...well, I don't know; maybe you're sadists or you did something bad and are being punished. In any case, welcome, and I hope what you find here gives you at least a little laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Well, now that your branching out, this should be fun. I will like to see your take on other shows.

    ReplyDelete